Friday, June 16, 2017

Passion ate: Unedited Ramblings...

I Wanna Get Off & Go Home (J Mayer Stop This Train – yes that too) – May 30 2017
DDS tomorrow

Listening to the radio, some live recording of John Mayer* just then singing, Someone stop this train/I gotta get off, I gotta go...
Where the Light Is/GRAVITY wants to bring me down...

       'O Gravity!  Don't Come for Me!  Stay the Hell Away From Me!  Just keep me where the light is/ oh keep me oh/where the light is/keep us...ohhhh just keep us keep us keep us (KEEP US)'
OK FUCKED UP NUFF FOR YOU?


You think of that song by Coldplay – and the way the singer windmills backwards in that first video that went -- ('viral,' no you will not say viral, it seems like an anti-vaccination, the worst kind – your computer just corrected that to 'kid'! – of poison epi-pen) –
Well, you tell yourself, gingerly touching the pouchy puffs of eye you used to call lids, If even the Most Beautiful Girl in the World and that angelic British boy didn't stay together, then...what chance have we?  (Speaking wholly meta/phorical/ly)

Line from another song (now THIS woman is in love):
+Sade: 'I'll tell you you're right when you're wrong'

Mayer, from Come Back to Bed:  'I know you're not a quick forgive/I survive on the last breath you breathed/please baby it's cold/come back to bed/it's 98 degrees and six of separation'/
Dave Chappelle: 'there ain't nothing colder than a woman's/cold shoulder'}

The Verve here:

'cause it's a bitter-sweet symphony/that's life now/you're a slave to the money/then you dy-ie...
where all the things...?
Try to make ends meet/try to meet somebody before you dy-ie...
No change/ I can change I can change
But I am here!/ in my mode
And I'm a million different people from one day to the next/I can/can/change my mode/no no no no!
..but tonight I'm on my knees, yeh
I need to ease from sounds that record master painted...(?)  I let the melody shine/till it cleansed my mind I feel free now/


So on my friend Josh Pais' Committed Impulse page/work, he says, we have about 65K thoughts a day; and about 55K are the same ones you had yesterday ('exercise/drink less/lose weight/write more/is it too late for...?')

O!  How very very very.
O!  HOW VERY FUCKING TIRESOME.
To think the same 65 thousand thoughts every day at least 55K of which are the same!
  Of which most if not all lead to the:

    'maybe I fucked/that up/maybe I'm a big/fuck up/maybe I just fucking SUCK!!!
...till you get to THE:  Suckittude!
You live squarely in SUCKITTUDE, and because we are ALL the stars of our own shows, we all SUCK the most!  (How not?)]

Lately, a most confounding, a most alarming:  I feel the need to dictate, out loud, TO myself, and only AFTER I have typed it, whatever I have just said.  The inflection is that of someone dictating.
I have become a dictator.

At least, there's only one kingdom, and by that, I mean a single queen.

The weirdest about queens?  (okay now I'm talking and typing and laughing at the same time which means I just smoked something J got me at her dispensary because she is SO GENEROUS like that!!  Called Candy Jack – and I SWAR, I didna make that UP!)

I think some y'all mighta noticed that lately stuff I write comes short and sometimes rhymes
(OKAY WHO IS THIS??)

Chance ya gotta take when you invite the Genie in.  Tonight she seems to be Southern.  I'm praying Austin but very afraid some hidjeous Parish in Alabama (FRANKLY).
Fuck y'all.  As long as she's a queen!

I love how the queen does rule; even in chess, such a man's game:  all that back and forth w/ just a lil diagonal (but no such thing as a curve; what would we call that now?  An algorhythm?  Ie, what rules the fuckin world?)

Fibonacci's sequence.  HA!  Hardly, hardly his.

Every spiral made to such particular design.  Denying the multiverse's radical intelligence is simply, bovinely, supinely, and contrary to every law of nature including mathematical (the first of our virtual worlds -- after 'let's play pretend!' I mean) – well, the right word is simply stupid, but that's so ugly and without meter...I wanna say simple, but simple is so different from easy, and easy is so close to sleazy and sleazy is so close to...
I don't know the answer to that.
Ir - responsibility?
Per...HAPS.
        Quien sabe, Miguelito?
WhoTF is Miguelito...?

Suddenly the stars fell off.
This is now automatic writing…\

        Ash lash mash cash rash math lath laugh lack of lack of laugh of cash of rash of pash of passion ate passion  ate passion ate

PASSION ATE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment