Sunday, June 25, 2017

koo koo ka chu!

3 of AuGUST, OAKLAND 2015; RESCUED FR THE FILES, WHY I DO NOT KNOW:

Hey Now/Witchy Cow (inspired by WAZ the OG)

Where you AT?  Where you at, right NOW?

come on & shake it/shake it with me
(shake it to th'END…!)*
*added lyrix, unasked for

Who, me?  I fine, myself
Walkin dogs
Looking th'other way
When they do they biz
Gawpin at the sky
All newborn pink, blue
(and/ink)

So I'm alone – so what!+
(+Miles Davis, I shout you OUT) --
Anyway, that ain't true – when you gots your crew/round you!
And I got Iz the Dizzy Izzard with her plumey tail
And her last last 'brlk'…(thass 'word' to you, mo'fo!
(cause like ev'ry big-mouthed antsy girl/ she got to have
the lasssss word!)

Oh I got my Rossie Roscoe
He's a high-steppin boy-oh!  He's the English banker
& even got his own H'wood salon!

Comin home, I'm askin God
What should I do, my God, what should I do right now?

And God – to my surprise! – he said dance, dance, DANCE!
So I turned up Cherry Weazel
& even watched myself in the mirrah
doing the white chick shuffle,
the wish-I-was-a-black-girl hipside tussle
But HEY NOW
PRETTY THING,
I be talkin to
YOU!
Oh yeah, mister?
Well, koo koo kachu!
(an then I twitch mah hips as I walk a-way/ oh yes I DO!)

The man with the cigarette
The man with tha squint in his eye
He says it ain't the smoke, baby,
It's the fire
And right now, sweetheart,
I be dancin that pyre!
And there he is, standing up straight
just starin at me
starin at me
won't quit lookin in my eyes...!

(yeah
I believe
I will settle

For that….)

No comments:

Post a Comment